Trusted by clients who implement more improvement ideas faster!
Listen to the experts - the people who do the work! Align your strategy with their Commitment. Organised Feedback does a simple job: it empowers people to
solve problems and work smarter.
- A Culture of Improvement evolves when everyone believes they have “permission” to explore and suggest change. Make sure employees know that change is normal and expected.
- Reward those who identify and share problems because that prompts new ideas. Encourage thinking to describe, measure and analyse the improvement opportunity.
- Think about work as a process. Best to think about the job we do as a series of steps where each makes a contribution to the next stage. When we do that, the chances are that we will spot where time, effort and resources are badly used. And before you know it, there will be the beginning of an improvement idea we can learn about and comment on in OrganisedFeedback.
EASY, LOGICAL STEPS. MAXIMUM AUTOMATION. MINIMAL MANAGEMENT
- Enable easy classification of great ideas, quick wins, problems or improvement opportunities and customer stories.
- Automatically route feedback to the right decision-making or evaluation teams.
- Automatically acknowledge and update idea authors.
- Enable voting or commentaries to gauge importance of an idea / feedback topic.
- Automate idea reporting to reduce evaluation discussion meetings by 50%.
- Always have a “we just did it” classification celebrating marginal gains implemented.
- Use our best practice space where everyone improves thinking and problem-seeking skills.
- Emphasize that we all have two jobs: the one we do … and how to do it better!
- Remind everyone that improvement ideas are like rabbits: “you get a couple and learn how to handle them… and pretty soon you’ve got a dozen!” - John Steinbeck.
Feedback is the lifeblood of innovation, but it must be organised!
Here are the elements that are central to the new way.
Flexibility to adapt:
To support changing needs over time. We all grow and evolve and our environment and tools should grow with us.
Used by Government and by some of the most successful companies in the world. Plus, hosting that is secure on Azure - Microsoft’s Cloud platform.
Ease of use:
Minimal training required for end-users. When you use a tool, you should be able to understand it from the first moment, making it easy to contribute, classify and evaluate ideas.
To communicate, measure, report and analyse. Not only idea management activity but also strategic goals related to progress, performance and employee contribution.