EASY, LOGICAL STEPS. MAXIMUM AUTOMATION. MINIMAL MANAGEMENT
- Enable easy classification of great ideas, quick wins, problems or improvement opportunities and customer stories.
- Automatically route feedback to the right decision-making or evaluation teams.
- Automatically acknowledge and update idea authors.
- Enable voting or commentaries to gauge importance of an idea / feedback topic.
- Automate idea reporting to reduce evaluation discussion meetings by 50%.
- Always have a “we just did it” classification celebrating marginal gains implemented.
- Use our best practice space where everyone improves thinking and problem-seeking skills.
- Emphasize that we all have two jobs: the one we do … and how to do it better!
- Remind everyone that improvement ideas are like rabbits: “you get a couple and learn how to handle them… and pretty soon you’ve got a dozen!” - John Steinbeck.